Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

World Journal, Day 37, an early Thanksgiving Greating

* Day 37, 1014 pm. est. An Early Thanksgiving Greatings to All of You. A Time to Celebrate Friends and Family. For me this Will be Spent With my roommates Mother and her Roommate at a Very Nice Restorant for a Thanksgiving Buffet. It Could just as Easily be Spent Alone with a Box of Mac & Cheese. We are Creatures of our own Desisions. I am Thankful for my Roommate. * Game is getting Dull, Really Tried to Be Happy About Something, But I Haven't Goton a Lock in Three Days. I Relive Chest after Chest of Adventures But Nothing, Why am I Trying So Hard to Send them out for less than 1000 Exp. Really, I Send them out for Eight Hours and Nothing. Getting Dull. Have a Fine Thanksgiving Tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment