Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

World Journal, Day 28

* Day 28, 1054 pm. est. At a Crossroads as Far As Online Gaming is Concerned. Castleville is an Excellent Game, But there are Some Issues I Would Like to Word Out. First of All, I Would Like to be able to Visit my new Facebook Neighbors Games, that is not Posible. There is a Glitch were when you set something to build it puts an additional bubble on your mark, that you have to back out of. Money is not Easy to attain and things are way over priced. Finally Waiting 15 20 minutes while nothing else is happening puts me to sleep and turns me off. * As Good as this Game is, and Better than 90% of the games out there. I Want a Showplace, Something to be Proud of and Show Off. If No One Sees the Labors of My Efforts there is No Reason to Create. Have a Still Looking, Everything in Play store is Crap Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment