Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

World Journal, Day 30

* Day 30, 1028 pm. est. Go Ahead and get this in Now. Game is Great Spent a Good 3 4 Hours Getting Lang and Grub Taken Care of, Actually Enjoying the Game. Many of You Who Follow me may know that Megapolis Blocked my game. After an Intense Three Years and Five Restarts Megapolis in there Great Wisdom Called me a Cheater. Yes, I had multiple Devices Adding Up Every Transaction I Could get my Hands on, But they Were also Charging me for every Transaction. No Matter, As of Today I now Have Net Flicks in My Home, on a Brand New 48" Samsung Smart Tv. Watched Several Episodes of Bleach from the Begining, Now I'm watching Clone Wars. As Important as Megapolis Seemed at the Time, it was Merely a Time Suck. Now that I have Net Flicks Megapolis can do just that. Enjoying my New Game. Have a May the Force Be With You Night

No comments:

Post a Comment