Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

World Journal, Day 15

* Day 15, 910 pm. est. For Those of You Who Continue to Read my blog post, Thank You, I have a Really Good Idea of how many views I Get per Day. I Have been keeping a Daily Diary Blog for Two, Three Years, It has Now Seen the End of Megapolis, and yet I Contnue, now with a new game Sim City Build It. Believe Me that is not going to last. The game is boring as hell with large gaps in time. No Wonder there is little need to spend money on it. I waited three days to finally finish to 120 in Warehouse, waiting on two grates, stupid, finally got it today, a reason to celebrate, no, it Pissed me off waiting so long with 22 item jamming my game play. * If the Game Simply Had Multiple Territories, It would Change the Game Entirely. This game was introduced last year at Christmas, and hasn't progressed one bit. * I have looked and looked for a better city builder, for android, most of them look like a kids coloring books. Hoping Maybe this Christmas Something Happens. Have a Is it Snowing Night

No comments:

Post a Comment