Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

World Journal, Day 33

* Day 33, 1008 pm. est. Well, what happened, Half a foot of snow Today, Great, Since Just a Couple days Ago it was in the 50's, kind of snowed in, Having a thousand foot Driveway doesn't help much. Would Much rather it Was April Already, Coming out, not, Just starting Winter. * Game is Great, Been Watching it all Day, Even got my Retail Level up One, It's Been Falling Because of Inactivity. Good to See they Give It Back, With Bonuses. You may know I am in an Alliance on the game, Happily I sent two people Knights today, than I got into Trouble, Putting Something in Alliance Slot on the Boat. They Don't Let You Remove Items Once Their There. Luckily, I Explanation My Situation In the Online Chat And Someone Balled me out. Did Not See Who It Was, Even Though I Looked. For a Short time I Felt Dumb, Need to be More Careful With my Conversation, and Less Eager, with my desired to Return Peoples Help. Thank You Whoever You Were. Have a You Know I Got You Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment