Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

World Journal, Day 22

* Day 22, 948 pm. est. Hi, my name is Brian Carrier, I have been keeping one Blog or Other for Three Years, This Latest one is 22 Days Old. Incidentally, my Castleville Game is Three Days Old. This Blog Will Continue on as progress is made in this New Game. Every Eighth Day I Take a Break. I Post around 930 1030 pm Eastern Standard Time and I Get About 40 Views a Night, Welcome! * Castleville Seems to Be Quite Excellent, Compared to Other Games I Have Played, this is a New Stile and Porpoise. Giving You the Manufacturing Marketplace, mixed with a Castle Compound and the Illusion of Exploratory Advanture. Really Cool, I Like it a Lot. Facebook Neighbors are Useful in that they can indeed gift you Two Spells Daily. Real Nice. Have a Excellent Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment