Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

World Journal, Day 60

* Looks Like only One Blog is Going to Work Here, I'm Good, please pay attention there will be a test at the end. 2016 Snow Storm of th Year Outside, will be Snowed in Tommorow. Not going anywhere, Heros and Megapolis games are fine, adding quite a few new faces to the latter. * Slow Drive for morning business, than an hour and a half at the Mall. Yesterday I Purchased a New Craftsman Lawn Tractor for getting my lawn back in shape. Very badly needed since the other one stopped working almost 2 years ago, and I have been struggling with my lawn ever since. Should be delived on Friday. Picture is the new location of the sewing machine after Girlfriend did her first stitches ever. Enjoy Your Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment