Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

World Journal, Day 45

* Started the Day off with a little fresh Snow, almost called it a day right away, but I Looked out over my front field and saw that the traffic was moving Okay. This is a Busy Week with Tommorow being the Busiest day, cold Tommorow, make it Through that and it will all be down hill, Dentist on Thursday. * Still walking regularly, getting familiar with my local Big Mall, Keep Enjoying a Hand Full of Novelty Shops that We Continue Returning Too. Enjoyed a Nice Lunch and Returned Home for a Late Afternoon Nap. Woke up about Seven and I knew I wanted to finish staining that fish tank cabinet. Got that stained along with three small tables and three phone stands. Definitely something I Been Meaning to do and Needed to be done. Didn't take that long once I got started. Enjoy Your Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment