Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2016

World Journal, Day 42

* Classic Rest Day, Spent the first part of the day playing Hero's with my girl, a Good couple of hours, finished off stage 5 Hard Battles under Dark side, they are more difficult for me because Healers are few and far between. Did an Arena Battle Bringing me to an All time Best Standing of 59, waited a Little and it changed to 68, Did one more Battle and went to 62. Really Feel Like I am Good enough to be Top 50, battles at this Stage are Very Difficult to Beat, most players are loaded with big hitters. * Spent a Little more time on my new big tank cabinet, added sides, door, and first Shelf. One more day of nailing and I need to purchase a quart of stain. Had a Great Day. Enjoy Your Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment