Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

World Journal, Day 38

* Wandering Down a Dark Damp Stone Covered Laberanth of a Hallway, Candelabra Lit in Hand. Watching Every Flame Lighted Shadow For a Brisk Spark of Spotted Light, Watching My Every Move. Looking Over me, Keeping me Safe, Keeping me Alive. For that Short Brief Moment in my Future History. That Moment that Changes Everything, a Brief Thought that Changes the History of Mankind. A Moment that Saves the Earth and Billions of Lives. Evil Exists, Waiting there to be Held in Place by a Higher Power, Waiting to be Questioned as to the Purpose of it. War, Suffering, Greed, Can a Corupt Evel Follower of Wrong Honestly Go On Without Being Kept in Place. Half a Million Dollar House, making Decisions over People Who Don't Even Eat Properly. I Got You, You are Protected! Enjoy Your Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment