Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ultimate World Journal, October 12, 2016

* Hi, my name is Brian Carrier, 47 Years Retired. Own my home and property, and use this Blog as an outlet for my cynical nature of the World around me and how I see It. Journals like this stand the test of time because they describe a person in the presence of there surrounding. My case life as an online gamer living here in Michigan. At this point not sure way it's so important to post daily but will post if I have somthing to say. * Heroes rocks, even before I finished yesterday I had gotten notice that the level cap was here. So now continuing to Level 85, fresh boards everywhere at level and plenty of new equipment and higher level gear. Looks to me like they add 1000 experience to every level so 75 to 76 is 11000 80 to 81 is 16000 will take significant time to Level up naturally and even more difficult to pay for it. If it takes a week a level up 5 weeks, game's one year old this Thanksgiving. Have a Trust is Earned Evening

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment