Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ultimate World Journal, October 11, 2016

* Feel like I have everything I need right now, Blog Post Views shot up last week, went back and found all the old post and linked them to a new Web Page. All I was looking for was a way to post these pictures to pintrest. Which I was successful. What I ended up with was a 4 volume library dating back 2 3 years to my very first blog post. I'm Impressed! * Heroes Rocks looking forward to some changes on the game. Possible ships and a Possible increase in level to 85. Game turns one this Thanksgiving, played Mega Continually for four years dead now this Newby game needs to stand the test of time. It needs individual leader boards listing credits, arena wins, gw nodes, and maybe dark side energies and alike. Adding a Ribbon of Honor to those playing continually. Half way to 6 ☆ Anakin one piece of equipment to go for ninth level gear. A purple ten. Have a heavy heavy hanges over your head night

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment