Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2016

World Journal, Day 8

* Working on Eight Days Since I Started my New Blog Count. Really Trying to Stay Consistent, this Blog Started Some Three Years Ago as a Diary of my Daily Activities on the Online Game Megapolis. Nothing was ment to Last Forever and Megapolis Came and Went. Many Many Facebook Friend Have Come and Gone as Well. As of a Couple Days Ago went ahead and Paid for Star Wars Lego Saga, a Game I am Familiar with Because I have Previously Played It, Very Good Game, Doesn't have anything to do with Social Networking. The Star Wars Heros game I am Playing is Quickly Maxing out, Level 59 waiting to Max Out on 60, Getting Old After a Month of play and Arena Battles are Slanted anyways. Another fast Day, Spent Three Hours Working on a Project Today, Here to Report not a Single thing went Wrong, Went Perfectly. Posting a picture of a TV Set I Set up in my First Bedroom Today. Have a Time to Relaxe Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment