Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

World Journal, Day 25

* Greetings from the House on the Hill, Busy Day. Started off with an early Morning, than my Girl and I Visited a Mall Near The Palace of Auburn Hills, Called Great Lakes Crossing. Now in Public I am just another Face in the Crowd. But I have Never Been Attacked by So Many Pushy kiosk Employees, at one point I told my girl not to even look at them, as we walked by not even noticing what they were selling. Amazing how quickly a sales person can go from nice to jerk, what a turn off. Walked for about an Hour. Came home, I took a three hour nap, than tried to get into season 8 of Dr. Who. To me I have always enjoyed Dr. Who, Solving problems with fast words and witty solutions. But I was extremely Disapointed with this final Season available to me. Filler Episode after Filler Episode, with a Moron Old Man Doctor, Not Funny, Not Appeallng, Solving Poorly Created Problems, with Solutions that are not entertaining. Watched one Episode in Season 8 and Skipped the Rest. They Destroyed my Favorite Show, Creating Some Kind of British Mystery Serial. Very Disapointed. * The Later part of my Evening turned into a Cleaning Frenzy after Giving up on Netflix Dr. Who. Enjoy Your Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment