Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2016

World Journal Day 41, Happy 4th of July

July 4 2016 small fish in a big ocean got my lawn mowed getting ready for a summer party with immediate family. Life is Good Mega keeps going Heroes is being weird. * I actually have to criticize the game makers, after a very short game error they blocked over 1000 games. I have been blocked from an old mega game they told me to start over present game. This is nothing to trifle with for sure. However post the game, I feel like I am being punished for continuing to play. The game is more difficult and slot machine items are grossly extorted causing unexplained absences lasting just long enough to deplete energy. Released an event today that lasts the week if you are not a whale you will not finish. Waiting on my first new million for my 20th 7☆ character. Happy fourth, Have a Explosive Night

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment