Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

World Journal, Day 45

* Day 45, 1004 pm. est. The est Stands for Eastern Standard Time, New York time, Washington DC time, and Michigan Time. Made the Ultimate Investment in Heroes today, Spent Money on the Game. Not Really a Big Deal, May Piss a Few People of who can't Afford it. For me to Move into a Leader Roll, I Needed it, Got the Big time Healer, 4 Stars, and Asoka Tano, Really wanted her. Game is Newer than I Thought, maybe only November 24th Release. Not Sure, But that is Posible. That Means I Started this game 4 Days After it was Released and Would Explain a Lot About What I am Seeing. What Seems Like Similar Leader Ranks, and a Coment about the first Update Today. In Any Case, this is what I was Looking for, a new app release, getting in when the game is Brand New. Love It, love it, love it! Have a Healer Now Night

No comments:

Post a Comment