Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

World Journal, Day 44

* Day 44, 1000 pm. est. Well Castleville has Seen it's Last Day. I Leveled up to 27 and they through Hazel at me, Taking up 10% of my Screen at the Bottom. It was to much for me to handle. Put the game right in the garbage. I mean, I haven't even released her from her Gloom and the Game was All about Her. * Quick Coment Hear, The game was already on the Back Burner at minimal playing time. If I have to wait five minutes here ten there, build this to build that, I really did loose interest. * I Deleted All Facebook Friends for Game and Left the Alliance. The Game is now Deleted. * On to Greener Pastors, From this point forward the Blog will Refer to Start Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. 24 Days till Christmas. Have a Jolly Evening

No comments:

Post a Comment